If you disagree with any term provided herein, you may not use the Website.
Collection of Information
We collect two basic types of data and information through your use of the Website.
General Information. The first type of information is non-personally identifiable information (“General Information”) that we may collect while you access, browse, view or otherwise use the Website. For example, when you use the Website we are aware of your usage of the Website, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. General Information may contain, among other things:
- browser language and keyboard language
- the country from which you are accessing or using the Website
- your IP Address
- the type of mobile web browser you are using
- your screen resolution
Personal Information. The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that specifically identifies you together with any behavioral information that may be derived from your use of the Website, which may contain, among other things:
- the location from which you have accessed the Website
- statistics regarding your use of the Website
- the frequency of your use of the Website
- third-party content accessed via the Website
Usage of Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and earning your trust. It is our intention to give you as much control as reasonably practicable over the privacy and use of your General Information and your Personal Information (together, “Information”). The Information is used mainly to enhance and improve your experience using the Website.
General Information is collected in order to:
- Learn about the preferences of Users when using the Website.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- rovide you with information regarding the Website relevant to you (for example, content related to your past use of the Website).
- Identify you when conducting customer service operations (such as providing service feedback, etc.)
Cookies and Local Storage
At the present time, we do not use or install cookies to store information. Nevertheless, cookies may be placed in the future.
We take great care in maintaining the security of our Website and your Information and endeavor to take all commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to your Information by using standard technology and internal procedures. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Privacy of Children
The Website is intended for a general audience and is not directed to children under the age of thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) or have any reasonable grounds for believing that anyone under the age of thirteen (13) is accessing or using the Website. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org